Sunday, November 19, 2006

Blogger's Block

Attentive readers are sure to have figured it out: blogger's block has (had) me. New posts don't come easy or not at all.

It would be a shame just to give up now, especially after the warm support I received from several readers who must have sensed something was brewing. So watch this space and expect a new post within 24 hours, about how in Holland and Belgium we keep Santa Claus at bay at least until December 6.

Until then I suggest you follow the FlickR link under my profile. FlickR is a godsend, because it can make a much greater number of pictures easily accessible. Besides, if handled properly, it makes connecting with people with specific interests much easier.

So have lots of viewing pleasure, FlickR is a true treasure trove of interesting images.
There are disadvantages too. It takes much time to tag, describe and post the images properly, and in Holland FlickR is not a word we use in public.

8 comments:

gypsy noir said...

koos..fab pics looking forward to the next post..as long as your alright you can post when ever you want..as they are always interesting..

Erik-Jan said...

Good to have you back.
Start studying Flickr later.
Erik-Jan

Dale said...

So Koos, what does FlickR mean in private?

Dale said...

Koos, you could post anything and I'd love it!

... and I'll bet I speak for many of us here.

Love
Dale

PS I am going to be forced to upgrade my computer!

Koos F said...

Ok Dale, I'll tell you in private that this word that shall not be mentioned in public is a very insulting way of referring to a gay man.

Koos F said...

...and if I ever need a spokeswoman...

Dale said...

pick me!

Koos F said...

Ahhh, a nod's as good as a wink!